Panchkula, October 20, over 80 women took part in the Pinkathon event in the first edition of Pinkathon Panchkula on Sunday organised with an aim to promote a healthy and fit lifestyle , an initiative of Milind Suman under the Ambassadorship of Dr. Deepa Puuri & Mrs Anjum Vig.Group was cheered by more than 50 supporters and passersby . The event started with a warming up session. The 3 kms marathon started early morning at 6:30 am from Yavnika park sector 5 and concluded at 7:30am . Women participants of different age groups using community running as a tool , kept running in a loop to spread the message of adopting fitness as a way of life. The Ambassadors of Panchkula have been relentless and unflagging in their effort to spread this message of fitness. Mrs Anjum continuously motivated the group & Dr.Deepa Puuri, being a Doctor and Ambassador wish to bring home the idea of fitness through this motto – ” Hey women, what are you waiting for?? Wake up …lace up… Run , Run for fun , Run for fitness ! “The Pinkathon Panchkula event was a success and culminated with the medal ceramony. Founded by – fitness enthusiast , model actor Millind Suman , pinkathon which was started in 2013 on the premise that women are key to a healthier and fitter society.
- Uzbekistan May Extended its support to Haryana’ Industry.
- House Rent Allowance Revised in Haryana
- 70th Anniversary of The Adoption of The Constitution of India: One-Day Special Session of Haryana Vidhan Sabha On November 26, 2019
- The Opening of a Liquor Vend in the Haryana’s Gram Sabha Area Banned from Next Financial Year.
- Chandigarh Doctor promotes Indian Medicine in Cuba
- Workshop on Electrochemical Techniques for Energy, Sensor, and Corrosion Techniques begins at CSIO
- 150th STATE LEVEL BANKERS’ COMMITTEE MEETING, HARYANA HELD IN CHANDIGARH
- Admission Open for January, 2020 Session in IGNOU
- प्राकृतिक चिकित्सा समिति, चण्डीगढ़ के तत्वाधान में प्राकृतिक चिकित्सा दिवस (नैचुरोपैथी डे) मनाया
- 39th India International Trade Fair (IITF) 2019: Haryana CM Announced to set up ‘Videsh Sahyog Vibhag’