Chandigarh, 08th October 2020: Chandigarh Housing Board has introduced the facility of online payment of all kinds of dues and now the allottees are not required to visit the office of the Chandigarh Housing Board and they can pay their dues online by visiting the website of the CHB www.chbonline.in.
2. The Online Payment process has been further simplified and now the online payment can be made without making any registration or going through the process of User id and Password. The option for ‘QUICK ONLINE PAYMENT’ has been provided. The allottee/applicant needs to mention the Category, Sector, and Unit number only while resting of the detail like the name of the allottee, registration number, and name of the scheme will get filled up automatically. An auto-generated SMS is sent on every successful payment and receipt of the payment can be downloaded instantly. Online payments can be made through Net Banking, Debit Cards, and Credit cards, without any extra charge.
3. During the month of September, total Rs. 79.16 Lacs were deposited through 1099 transactions. This is the highest online payment in a month since the introduction of the online payment system last year. During the month of August, the online collection was Rs. 54.64 Lacs.
4. To further encourage the online payments, the Chandigarh Housing Board holds a computerized draw every month to give a reward of Rs. 1000/- each to 10 online payment transactions irrespective of the amount paid. A computerized draw to decide 10 winners for the month of September was held Today under the supervision of Mrs. Navjot Kaur, PCS, Director (Social Welfare), Chandigarh Administration. The detail of 10 winners is enclosed herewith. It has been observed that:
i. Among the winners, the lowest deposited online payment is of Rs. 236/- only and the highest deposited amount is of Rs. 12,980/-.
ii. 05 winners are from DHANAS while 01 each from MALOYA, Manimajra, Sector-40D, Sector-41A, and Sector-45C.
iii. The 10 winners include allottees of the following categories:
a. Small Flats- 05
b. Residential- 04
5. All the winners are being informed separately and the prize money will be credited in their Bank Accounts, through online banking, in the next few days.
6. All the allottees of the Chandigarh Housing Board are again requested to use the online payment facility while paying dues/fees to the Chandigarh Housing Board. The next draw out of the online payment during the Month of October 2020 will be held next month i.e. in November 2020.