New Delhi/ PIB News: Former Prime Minister Shri H.D. Deve Gowda praised the Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi for the making of the world’s tallest statue of Sardar Vallabhai Patel in Gujarat. He also recalled that Ahmedabad airport was renamed as Sardar Vallabhai Patel International airport and Sardar Vallabhai Patel memorial was built in his home town in Nadiad, Gujarat in the past. These have been brought to a logical end by the construction of world’s tallest statue for the Iron Man of India. He also added that it had been made more attractive and indigenous and that is why people across the globe are visiting these places and enjoying the beauty of both the ‘Statue of Unity’ as well as ‘Sardar Sarovar Dam’. Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has expressed happiness after former Prime Minister Shri H.D. Deve Gowda visited the Statue of Unity.
- Uzbekistan May Extended its support to Haryana’ Industry.
- House Rent Allowance Revised in Haryana
- 70th Anniversary of The Adoption of The Constitution of India: One-Day Special Session of Haryana Vidhan Sabha On November 26, 2019
- The Opening of a Liquor Vend in the Haryana’s Gram Sabha Area Banned from Next Financial Year.
- Chandigarh Doctor promotes Indian Medicine in Cuba
- Workshop on Electrochemical Techniques for Energy, Sensor, and Corrosion Techniques begins at CSIO
- राष्ट्रीय प्राकृतिक चिकित्सा दिवस पंचकूला नागरिक अस्पताल में
- 150th STATE LEVEL BANKERS’ COMMITTEE MEETING, HARYANA HELD IN CHANDIGARH
- Admission Open for January, 2020 Session in IGNOU
- प्राकृतिक चिकित्सा समिति, चण्डीगढ़ के तत्वाधान में प्राकृतिक चिकित्सा दिवस (नैचुरोपैथी डे) मनाया