Chandigarh: Bhavan Vidyalaya Panchkula has earned another feather for the cap. This time the news comes from South Korea. Asian Yoga Federation had organized 9th Asian Yoga Sports Championship at Yeosu, South Korea. The championship was held from 5th to 8th September 2019. The event had participants from various Asian countries. Ayaan Aggarwal, a student of class V and Ms. Shivani Sachdeva, the Yoga teacher were a part of the Indian squad. They impressed one and all with their agility and elasticity. The Indian Squad has won the Overall Yoga Championship. Also, Ayaan Aggarwal has bagged two Gold medals in Asana and Artistic Yoga in (8 – 11 years Sub Junior Group –A). Ms. Shivani Sachdeva, the Yoga teacher has won the Bronze medal in Professional Yoga Competition (Senior Group – D). Moreover, The Asian Yoga Federation has also conferred upon her the Diploma of Asian Yoga Referee. The student and the teacher expressed that the mantra of their success is the patience and diligent work. The founder Chairman Hon’ble Shri Kulwant Singh ji, I.A.S. (Retd.) and the management called it a matter of pride and congratulated School Principal Mrs. Gulshan Kaur for the achievement. School Principal Mrs. Gulshan Kaur congratulated and appreciated Ms. Shivani Sachdeva and Ayaan Aggarwal for their enrapturing performance.
- NATUROPATHY DAY CELEBRATED AT HOME SCIENCE COLLEGE
- Uzbekistan May Extended its support to Haryana’ Industry.
- House Rent Allowance Revised in Haryana
- 70th Anniversary of The Adoption of The Constitution of India: One-Day Special Session of Haryana Vidhan Sabha On November 26, 2019
- The Opening of a Liquor Vend in the Haryana’s Gram Sabha Area Banned from Next Financial Year.
- Chandigarh Doctor promotes Indian Medicine in Cuba
- Workshop on Electrochemical Techniques for Energy, Sensor, and Corrosion Techniques begins at CSIO
- राष्ट्रीय प्राकृतिक चिकित्सा दिवस पंचकूला नागरिक अस्पताल में
- 150th STATE LEVEL BANKERS’ COMMITTEE MEETING, HARYANA HELD IN CHANDIGARH
- Admission Open for January, 2020 Session in IGNOU