New Delhi/ PIB News: Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi condoles the loss of life caused by Hagibis Typhoon in Japan. He said,”I offer condolences on behalf of all Indians on the loss of life caused by super-typhoon Hagibis in Japan. I wish early recovery from the damage and devastation caused by this natural calamity. I am sure that the preparedness and resilience of the Japanese people and the leadership of my friend Shinzo Abe would be able to address the aftermath effectively and quickly. Japan’s preparedness against natural disasters is well appreciated. India stands in solidarity with Japan at this difficult hour. Personnel of the Indian Navy, in Japan on a scheduled visit, will be happy to assist immediately”.
- Uzbekistan May Extended its support to Haryana’ Industry.
- House Rent Allowance Revised in Haryana
- 70th Anniversary of The Adoption of The Constitution of India: One-Day Special Session of Haryana Vidhan Sabha On November 26, 2019
- The Opening of a Liquor Vend in the Haryana’s Gram Sabha Area Banned from Next Financial Year.
- Chandigarh Doctor promotes Indian Medicine in Cuba
- Workshop on Electrochemical Techniques for Energy, Sensor, and Corrosion Techniques begins at CSIO
- 150th STATE LEVEL BANKERS’ COMMITTEE MEETING, HARYANA HELD IN CHANDIGARH
- Admission Open for January, 2020 Session in IGNOU
- प्राकृतिक चिकित्सा समिति, चण्डीगढ़ के तत्वाधान में प्राकृतिक चिकित्सा दिवस (नैचुरोपैथी डे) मनाया
- 39th India International Trade Fair (IITF) 2019: Haryana CM Announced to set up ‘Videsh Sahyog Vibhag’