New Delhi/ PIB News: As on date, the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 does not provide for re-registration of doctors. Medical Council of India (MCI), with the previous approval of the Central Government, has notified Indian Medical Council (Professional Conduct, Etiquette and Ethics) Regulations, 2002, which, inter-alia, prescribe that a Physician should participate in professional meetings as a part of Continuing Medical Education (CME). In order to enhance professional skills and to update their medical knowledge, such CMEs must be attended by medical practitioners for at least 30 hours every 5 years, organized by reputed professional academic bodies or any other authorized organizations. Further, no such data is maintained centrally with regard to the medical practitioners who have not submitted information about their participation in professional meetings as a part of CME.
- PGIMER Professor felicitated with iconic achievers award for the excellent work in the field of cardiology
- Punjab Governor flags off unique Environmental- Cum-Music Van
- Punjab College Association Met Bihar Ministers
- मुख्य सचेतक हरियाणा सरकार ज्ञान चंद गुप्ता ने डॉग बाइट की शिकार हुई बेटी अनन्या के घर, ₹ 11000 आर्थिक मदद के रूप में दिए।
- THE INDIA- UAE BRIDGE RECOGNIZED AS A STEP INTO THE FUTURE
- नगर निगम पंचकूला द्वारा 21 जुलाई को प्रातः 6 बजे काॅम स्केयर सेक्टर-5 पंचकूला से वाकाथन कार्यक्रम होगा आयोजिन
- Chandigarh Administration Extended Orders Under Section 144 Cr. P.C.
- Rtn Salil Dev Bali installed as President 2019-20 of Rotary Chandigarh Midtown
- Sonia Mann to mark her Bollywood debut with ‘Happy Hardy and Heer’ with Himesh Reshammiya
- Dream of living in USA can be fulfilled by investing in US ventures: Jagdev