New Delhi/ PIB News: As on date, the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 does not provide for re-registration of doctors. Medical Council of India (MCI), with the previous approval of the Central Government, has notified Indian Medical Council (Professional Conduct, Etiquette and Ethics) Regulations, 2002, which, inter-alia, prescribe that a Physician should participate in professional meetings as a part of Continuing Medical Education (CME). In order to enhance professional skills and to update their medical knowledge, such CMEs must be attended by medical practitioners for at least 30 hours every 5 years, organized by reputed professional academic bodies or any other authorized organizations. Further, no such data is maintained centrally with regard to the medical practitioners who have not submitted information about their participation in professional meetings as a part of CME.
- आल कांटरैकचुअल करमचारी संघ ने सांसद किरण खेर, चंडीगढ़ प्रशासन और नगर निगम के खिलाफ रैली ग्राउंड में किया कैंडल मार्च” और रोष प्रदर्शन
- ईवीएम मशीन की सुरक्षा को लेकर प्रशासन सतर्क: उपायुक्त स्ट्रोंग रूम को दी गई तीन चक्रीय सुरक्षा व्यव्स्था: उपायुक्त
- पंचकूला में होने वाले अग्रवाल युवक-युवती परिचय सम्मेलन का प्रचार रायपुररानी से किया आरंभ
- Neha Bhasin gives her modern touch to ‘Sasse Puttar’
- Government will provide Employment opportunities to lakhs of Artisans, Craftsmen and Traditional Culinary Experts through “Hunar Haat”: Shri Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi
- Around 80 women participants pounded pavement for Panchkula Pinkathon
- Many initiatives taken by KVIC in Goa
- COMPLETION OF THE FRENCH LINGUISTIC CLASSES FOR THE STUDENTS OF AIHM-2019
- 50th International Film Festival of India releases the list of films for Open Air Screenings on the Theme: The Joy of Cinema
- MIBQ’s Winners will Representing India at the Mrs Globe 2019 in China Soon!