New Delhi: In a major boost for Army, Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) successfully test fired indigenously developed, low weight, fire and forget Man Portable Anti-Tank Guided Missile (MPATGM) for the second time today in the ranges of Rajasthan desert. MPATGM is incorporated with advanced features including state-of-the-art Imaging Infrared Radar (IIR) Seeker with integrated avionics. The first test was conducted on 13th March 2019. In both the missions, the missiles hit the designated targets precisely at different ranges. All the mission objectives have been met.
- Haryana May Face Scarcity of Water Soon!
- हिमाचल महासभा की मासिक बैठक का शेड्यूल बदला
- NIIFT Mohali students of MSc in FMM & GMT present Final Degree Projects
- Many fold increase in Shoulder related ailments in North India: Dr Manit Arora
- Aryans B.Ed Students shine in Punjabi University results
- हरियाणा के स्पीकर श्री कंवरपाल गुर्जर ने शहीद भगत सिंह क्रिकेट ट्रॉफी का किया अनावरण
- Chandigarh-Amritsar-Chandigarh is going to be the best rom-com of the year
- Collins Celebrates A Bicentennial of Diary Making with Its 200th Anniversary
- 8th Indo – Myanmar Coordinated Patrol
- RP Tech India Brings Leading Graphics Cards Brand Colorful in India