New Delhi: In a major boost for Army, Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) successfully test fired indigenously developed, low weight, fire and forget Man Portable Anti-Tank Guided Missile (MPATGM) for the second time today in the ranges of Rajasthan desert. MPATGM is incorporated with advanced features including state-of-the-art Imaging Infrared Radar (IIR) Seeker with integrated avionics. The first test was conducted on 13th March 2019. In both the missions, the missiles hit the designated targets precisely at different ranges. All the mission objectives have been met.
- Young Scientist Programme (Yuvika) – Online Registration
- Lok Sabha Elections 2019: 480 Polling Stations of Sirsa Parliamentary Constituency as Highly Vulnerable.
- Media Reports Maligning GoI over NFFU/NFU to Armed Forces
- पवन बंसल घड़ियाली आंसू बहाना बंद करें: अविनाश सिंह शर्मा
- Connect Broadband Inks MoU with Quick Heal for Cyber Safety
- Educationist Rameshwari Sharma Honour Chandigarh Former Deputy Mayor Vinod Aggarwal
- No Directive to Restrict Choice of Subjects for Research
- CHILDREN WITH DOWN SYNDROME PLANT SAPLINGS
- Haryana CIA Nabbed 200 KG Opium along with arrest of 2 Smugglers
- LS Elections 2019: Chandigarh Bank Representatives Boost Towards Awareness Campaigning