Chandigarh, Amarjit Kumar: BUILD BACK BETTER U-17 Cricket Tournament 2021 (In memory of those who lost their lives due to COVID-19 and for a better tomorrow for those who are alive)
Organizer: D Cricket Academy
The details of the tournament:
GAME FORMAT: League Cum Knock-Out Matches
League: 40 overs per side
Semi-Final: 40 Overs
Final: 50 Overs
START DATE: Tournament Starts Soon on teams Confirmation might be Within Week
VENUE: Baba Balaknath Cricket Academy, Kaimbwala.
TOURNAMENT PARTICIPATION: All School\ Academy Teams
Entry Fee: 15000/Team
ELIGIBILITY: Players should be born on or after 01/01/03
Runners Up Trophy
-Man of the match Every Match
-Man of the Series Kitbag
-Best Wicket Keeper
* Proper LUNCH will be provided by the organizer.
* Best quality leather balls will be used for all matches.
*All matches will be played on Turf wicket
* Online scoring
* Newspaper update & live updates of the score
RULES & REGULATIONS
Entry will be Confirmed after depositing 2000/- Rs (Paytm) with performa (E-mail)
* 14 Member Squad to be given at the time of Entry
* Every team can have a maximum of 14 players
* Matches will be played in White dress
* In Case of Rain interrupted Games.
D/L will be applicable.
* Pools will be decided by draw
* During the tournament, all participants are expected to behave professionally and should avoid abusive language/gestures/ question umpires’ decisions.
The participants must also remember to treat other players with respect as well as have fun. There is a severe penalty for anyone who curses an opponent. That person will be removed from the whole tournament. No EXCUSES.
* In the case of a tie in a match where runs both teams scored are the same, the deciding factor of who wins will be decided by SUPER OVER. Bowling teams are forced to complete their 40 overs within 2 Hours 40 minutes (i.e. Four minutes per over). A bonus of six runs is given to the batting team if the bowling side has not begun its 40th over before their 2.40 minutes is up. Once again, this rule is to maintain the rhythm and pace of the game.