Chandigarh: To promote accessibility in general elections-2019, a Wheelchair walkathon was organized from central plaza to cricket stadium, Sector 16 Chandigarh by wheelchair cricket players and voleenters of Day NULM, Chandigarh. In addition to that a wheelchair cricket match was also organized in the cricket stadium, which was formally started by Sh. Ajoy Kumar Sinha, IAS, Finance Secretary-cum-Chief Electoral Officer, UT, Chandigarh in presence of Sh. K.K. Yadav, IAS, MC Commissioner-cum-accessibility observer, General Elections, UT, Chandigarh, Sh. Mandeep Singh Brar, IAS, Deputy Commissioner-cum-DEO, UT, Chandigarh, Sh. Sandeep Kumar, Nodal Officer, State Disability Coordinator, Chandigarh, Sh. J.S. Jayara, principal, Blind Institute, Sector 26, Chandigarh-cum-State disability brand ambassador, UT, Chandigarh and other concerned officers and officials.
- PGIMER Professor felicitated with iconic achievers award for the excellent work in the field of cardiology
- Punjab Governor flags off unique Environmental- Cum-Music Van
- Punjab College Association Met Bihar Ministers
- मुख्य सचेतक हरियाणा सरकार ज्ञान चंद गुप्ता ने डॉग बाइट की शिकार हुई बेटी अनन्या के घर, ₹ 11000 आर्थिक मदद के रूप में दिए।
- THE INDIA- UAE BRIDGE RECOGNIZED AS A STEP INTO THE FUTURE
- नगर निगम पंचकूला द्वारा 21 जुलाई को प्रातः 6 बजे काॅम स्केयर सेक्टर-5 पंचकूला से वाकाथन कार्यक्रम होगा आयोजिन
- Chandigarh Administration Extended Orders Under Section 144 Cr. P.C.
- Rtn Salil Dev Bali installed as President 2019-20 of Rotary Chandigarh Midtown
- Sonia Mann to mark her Bollywood debut with ‘Happy Hardy and Heer’ with Himesh Reshammiya
- Dream of living in USA can be fulfilled by investing in US ventures: Jagdev